Great news for aspiring students! The Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki, has officially released its Post UTME screening form for the 2023/2024 academic session. In this blog post, we will provide you with all the essential information you need to know about the program, including eligibility criteria, requirements, and the application process.
To be eligible for the EBSU Post UTME screening, candidates must have selected Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki as their first choice in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). Additionally, applicants must have obtained a minimum score of 180 in the UTME.
EBSU Post UTME Cut Off Mark:
The management of Ebonyi State University has set the cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session’s Post UTME at 180. Applicants who meet this requirement can proceed with the application process.
Qualified candidates are required to present the following documents at the screening centers:
- O’ level results
- JAMB result/acknowledgment slip
- A’ level results, diploma, or IJMB (as applicable to the candidate)
- O’ level certificate/statement of result(s)
- 2 Passport Photographs
- Indigene letter
- Certificate of birth/declaration of age
- Pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000 (Two thousand naira) via the University’s portal at https://ebsu.edu.ng/utme_procedure.php. Payment can be made online using acceptable debit cards (Visa, Verve, and Master Card) or by printing the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) slip and making payment at any commercial bank listed on the portal.
- After payment, proceed to complete the online application on the same portal or visit the school campus to apply in person.
- Pack the required credentials in a quarto-size envelope, and label it with your name, department, and JAMB registration number.
EBSU Post UTME Screening Date:
The specific screening date will be communicated to all eligible candidates through their registered email addresses and phone numbers. It is essential to provide valid contact information during the registration process.
Failure to participate in the screening exercise on the scheduled dates will result in disqualification from admission consideration for any of the programs offered by the university in the 2023/2024 academic session.
We hope this blog post has provided you with all the necessary information to apply for the EBSU Post UTME screening for the 2023/2024 academic session. For more updates on the latest school news, examination past questions, and scholarships, feel free to explore our blog and share this information with your friends on social media. Good luck with your application! If you have any questions, kindly leave a comment below.