Nursing is a respected profession that demands skill and dedication. If you’re interested in a nursing career, you might wonder about tuition costs. Kings University, Ibadan, a private Nigerian university, offers a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN).
Kings University’s nursing school fees are budget-friendly, making it ideal for quality education at a reasonable cost.
Here, we’ll explore nursing school fees at Kings University, Ibadan, along with admission requirements, curriculum details, and career prospects for nursing grads.
- Tuition: N225,000/year
- Acceptance fee: N25,000
- Registration fee: N2,000
- Hostel fee: N250,000/year
- Feeding fee: N150,000/year
- Medical fee: N12,000/year
- Other fees: N5,000/year
- Total: N664,000/year
- Minimum of five O’Level credits, including English, Math, Biology, Chemistry, Physics.
- Minimum UTME score: 200
- Pass a personal interview.
Kings University’s BSN program equips students with nursing knowledge and skills. Courses cover anatomy, physiology, pharmacology, microbiology, nursing care, and hands-on clinical experience.
Nigeria’s nursing job market is set to grow, needing 200,000 more nurses by 2030 (WHO). A BSN from Kings University paves the way for a fulfilling nursing career.
- Scholarships: Kings University offers scholarships based on merit, need, and other factors.
- Job Prospects: The nursing job market in Nigeria is promising.
- Career Paths: Nursing grads can work in hospitals, clinics, schools, research, education, or pursue advanced degrees