For prospective students seeking admission into Gombe State University (GSU) for the 2023/2024 academic session, this article provides important information about the GSU cut-off mark, eligibility criteria, and admission requirements. GSU has released its departmental cut-off marks for various courses, and this article aims to clarify the minimum score required for admission.
GSU Cut Off Mark 2023:
The GSU cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session is 160. This score serves as both the GSU JAMB cut-off mark and the departmental cut-off mark. Therefore, all 2023 JAMB candidates who scored a minimum of 160 and above and chose Gombe State University as their preferred institution are eligible to apply for the GSU Post UTME screening.
Departmental Cut Off Marks:
GSU has set departmental cut-off marks for different courses. Prospective students are required to meet the cut-off mark specified for their selected courses to be considered for admission into any undergraduate program at GSU.
To be eligible for admission into GSU, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Obtain a minimum JAMB score of 160.
- Successfully complete the GSU Post UTME screening process.
GSU does not accept a cut-off mark of 150 for admission. The minimum requirement is a score of 160 or above.
- Obtain a JAMB score of 160 or higher.
- Choose Gombe State University, Gombe, as the preferred institution during JAMB registration.
- After the release of the GSU departmental cut-off marks, candidates who meet the requirements for their chosen courses can proceed to purchase the GSU Post UTME form.
- Complete the GSU Post UTME screening successfully.
For the 2023/2024 academic session, Gombe State University has set the minimum cut-off mark for admission at 160. All JAMB candidates who scored 160 or above and selected GSU as their institution of choice are eligible to apply for the GSU Post UTME screening. Meeting the departmental cut-off mark for their selected courses is crucial for prospective students to secure admission into GSU.