Here is the Wien International Scholarship Program (WISP) at Brandeis University, USA 2023 for all the undergraduate and postgraduate students or applicants who are ready to explore more in their academic career so as to make a better future.
Brandeis University in the United States of America is delighted to offer the Wien International Scholarship Program (WISP) to suitably qualified international students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University for the commencing academic session.
The above mentioned great institution have shown their capability to handle all courses better than any other institution in the world.
Wien International Scholarship Program
The Wien International Scholarship Program (WISP) at Brandeis University, established in 1958, is a first-of-its kind program bringing students from every corner of the globe to campus and engaging the entire community to be active global citizens.
This Scholarship is Sponsored by Brandeis University, USA and the hosted Institution is Brandeis University, USA. this Scholarship is Worth for Full-fee Scholarship and there are several numbers of awards, also considering the fact that the study level is undergraduate for all the international students from developing countries or nations.
Overview of Wien International Scholarship Program (WISP)
Wien International Scholarship Program has brought over 894 scholars from 115 countries to Brandeis, and its graduates continue to be committed to Brandeis University and to improving the world.
Eligibility Criteria for Wien International Scholarship
Eligible applicants for this scholarship are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria;
- Applicants must be international student.
- All undergraduate courses and subjects in science, the arts, politics, business, and the humanities offered by the university are eligible.
- Applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be active in extracurricular activities and other non-academic activities.
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted into the university.
Scholarship Requirements for Wien International Scholarship Program
Wien Scholars are identified not only by their academic achievement, but for their contributions inside and outside of the classroom prior to, during, and after their years at Brandeis. Since its inception, the Wien International Scholarship Program has brought over 894 scholars from 115 countries to Brandeis, and its graduates continue to be committed to Brandeis University and to improving the world.
Method or Processes of Application
- How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants for the Wien International Scholarship Program (WISP) to study at Brandeis University in the United States are required to apply using the university application portal.
- The applicants can also apply through the Common Application.
- Accepted students who fit the eligibility of the award will be considered.
- The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Official Transcripts
- Letters of Recommendation
- School profile
- Work experience
- Financial documentation
- Statement of purpose
Please also note that the application deadline for this great scholarship is not Specified, so you have make sure to carry out your application on time so as to be considered.
To carry out your application, please make sure to visit the school scholarship official website to be able to make your application.
Don’t also forget to check the requirements and eligibilities before proceeding to start your application to avoid being disqualified in the end.
in as much as scholarship program is concerned, this particular one will be a life changing program for anyone who will get it in the end. It will give you the opportunity to make a difference in your discipline choice of study.
The vision and generosity of its namesake, Lawrence A. and Mae L. Wien, and the entire Wien family, continues to be illustrated in the dedicated students and alumni who serve as leaders on campus and throughout the world in the areas of science, the arts, politics, business, and the humanities.