University of Winnipeg is a public research university in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, that offers undergraduate faculties of art, business.
Brief Description of University of Winnipeg
This great institution is calculated to have accumulated a total number of 9, 359 according to the record made in 2017 of which as of now there should be an increment.
The school is located at 515 Portage Ave, Winnipeg, MB R3B 2E9, Canada in Manitoba province.
University of Winnipeg is a public research university in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, that offers undergraduate faculties of art, business and economics, education, science and kinesiology and applied health as well as graduate programs.
Winnipeg President’s Scholarship 2021 Application
University of Winnipeg scholarships will be given to international students who are entering any of the University’s divisions for the first time – Undergraduate, Graduate, Collegiate, Professional, Applied and Continuing Education (PACE) or English Language Program (ELP).
Benefits of University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship for Undergraduate
For anyone who eventually got the scholarship will be rewarded certain stuffs so as to enhance his or her education. That’s why one must do all the necessary things needed to be done in other to get the scholarship.
The under-listed below are the benefits or the advantages of this great scholarship.
- Undergraduate: $5,000
- English Language Program: $3,500
- Graduate: $5,000
- Collegiate: $3,500
- Professional, Applied Continuing Education: $3,500
Requirements for University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship Qualification
Any candidate willing to apply for this great scholarship from this amazing school should endeavor to meet all this requirements which we are going to list down here now.
The applicant must meet all these requirements to be awarded the scholarship:
- The applicant must have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent
- Applicants must be in activities that demonstrate leadership.
- Be an international student
- Also, the candidate must be entering first year of any program
- He or she must also demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities
- Must also apply for admission by the scholarship deadline date
- One must also register on time as the deadline or closing date is not given yet. So the closing date is not predictable.
Undergraduate scholarship Method or Processes of Application
For an applicant or for a candidate to apply for this great offer or award, he or she must take the procedures below so as to make a successful application and stand a chance of getting the scholarship.
The first thing to do is to:
- Download the PDF formand read it carefully.
- The Complete the application in full. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Write and attach a personal statement.
- Attach your resume – ensure you outline activities that demonstrate leadership.
- Also attach your two reference letters. Letters must be in English and should outline your character, achievements and ways in which you are a leader in your school or community.
- Currently accepting scanned applications by email only. References can be included in your application package. Endeavor to send your complete application, including supporting documents, in one PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply:
- Download the PDF form and read it carefully.
- Complete the application in full. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Attach the following additional required documents:
- A personal statement
- A resume outlining activities that demonstrate leadership
- Two reference letters in English
NOTE: Your reference letters should outline your character, achievements, and ways in which you are a leader in your school or community. References can be submitted directly to our office by email or included in your application package.
- Scan your complete application package into one PDF file.
- No scanner? We recommend using a scanner app on your smartphone if available.
- Make sure you merge all the scanned pages into one PDF file.
- Submit the scanned application package to email@example.com.
- Complete an application for admission into The University of Winnipeg by the scholarship deadline date.
This scholarship is a great idea for anyone who is ready to enhance his or her education with this school especially for international students, looking at the fact that it is going to go a long way helping one make a better academic qualification. Please endeavor to apply online and on time.