Veritas University, located in Abuja, Nigeria, is a private institution that was established in 2002 by the Catholic Archbishop of Abuja, John Onaiyekan. This university is dedicated to offering various undergraduate and postgraduate programs in fields like medicine, engineering, law, and business.
Keeping education accessible and competitive is a top priority at Veritas University. For the academic year 2023/2024, the tuition fees for undergraduate programs range from N450,000 to N600,000 annually. For postgraduate programs, the fees fall between N500,000 and N700,000 per year.
Apart from tuition, students also need to cover other essential fees:
- Acceptance fee: N60,000
- Registration fee: N10,000
- Library fee: N10,000
- Health insurance fee: N5,000
- Sports fee: N5,000
- ID card fee: N1,000
The total cost for attending Veritas University depends on the chosen program. In the 2023/2024 academic year, the estimated total cost for undergraduate students ranges from N750,000 to N900,000 annually. For postgraduate students, it’s estimated to be between N850,000 and N1,000,000 each year.
To ensure that students can afford their education, Veritas University offers several financial aid options:
- Merit Scholarships: Given to students with outstanding academic achievements.
- Need-Based Scholarships: Awarded to students facing financial challenges.
- Loans: Different loan choices are available to assist students in funding their education.
- Work-Study: A work-study program lets students earn money to contribute to their education expenses.
If you’re interested in exploring the courses offered by Veritas University and understanding more about their fees and financial aid opportunities, you can visit the university’s official website. Veritas University is committed to making quality education achievable for all, paving the way for a brighter future for its students.