The Lagos State University of Education, Ijanikin, has exciting news for you. The Post UTME screening form for the 2023/2024 academic session is now available. Here’s all you need to know about this golden opportunity.
LASUED Cut Off Mark 2023/2024:
For eligibility, candidates must have scored a minimum of 180 in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and selected Lagos State University of Education, Ijanikin as their first choice.
How to Apply for LASUED Post UTME:
Follow these simple steps to apply:
- Visit the official LASUED Post UTME Registration portal at https://lasued.edu.ng.
- Pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000 via the University’s portal or through Remita with debit cards or in commercial banks.
- Fill in your details accurately and submit your application online or on campus.
- After submission, gather the following original documents in a labeled envelope: O’ level results, JAMB result/acknowledgment slip, A’ level results (if applicable), O’ level certificate/statement of results, two passport photographs, indigene letter, and certificate of birth/declaration of age.
LASUED Post UTME Screening Date 2023/2024:
The screening date will be communicated to you through the email and phone number you provided during registration. Make sure your contact information is accurate to avoid missing out on this crucial step.
FAQs about LASUED Post UTME:
- Does LASUED Conduct Post UTME Exams? Yes, LASUED conducts an aptitude test as part of the Post UTME screening process.
- Will LASUED Write Post UTME This Year? Absolutely, LASUED will hold Post UTME exams for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Remember, attending the screening exercise is vital for admission consideration. Mark your calendar, so you don’t miss your chance to shine at LASUED.
For more updates, the latest school news, past questions, and scholarships, stay connected with us. Don’t hesitate to share this valuable information with your friends on social media. If you have any questions about LASUED Post UTME Form 2023/2024, feel free to ask in the comments section.