Great news for candidates who applied for admission into the University of Port-Harcourt’s Undergraduate Programme! The UNIPORT Admission List for the 2023/2024 Academic Session has been released. If you participated in the 2023/2024 University of Port-Harcourt Post UTME Screening Exercise, it’s time to check if you’ve been accepted into the institution.
This blog post will guide you on how to access the admission list and check your admission status easily.
How to Check UNIPORT Admission List:
- Visit the UNIPORT Admission List Portal by going to www.uniport.edu.ng.
- Click on the ‘Admission’ tab.
- Select ‘Check Admission List’ from the options.
- A pop-up of the Provisional Admission List will be displayed.
- You can download the UNIPORT admission list PDF for the 2023/2024 academic session via the UNIPORT portal.
How to Check UNIPORT Admission Status on JAMB Portal:
- Go to the JAMB portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Log in to your JAMB profile using your username and password.
- Scroll down and find the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the provided columns.
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to access your UNIPORT admission status.
Congratulations to those who have been offered admission! If you find your name on the admission list, it’s time to proceed with the necessary registrations and pay your acceptance fee.
We congratulate all the successful candidates on their admission to the University of Port-Harcourt for the 2023/2024 academic session. For those still waiting or having any inquiries regarding the admission list, feel free to leave a comment in the section below. To stay updated with the latest school news, examination past questions, and scholarships, bookmark this blog and share this information with your friends on social media. Wishing you all the best as you begin your undergraduate journey at UNIPORT!