Are you eagerly waiting to know if you made it into the Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) for the 2023/2024 academic year? The good news is that the FUTA Admission List for this session has been released! Here’s how you can check if your name is on the list and what steps to take next.
How to Check FUTA Admission List
To find out if you’re among the lucky ones who secured admission to FUTA, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the FUTA Admission List Portal by going to www.futa.edu.ng.
- Click on the ‘Admission’ section.
- Look for and click on the ‘Check Admission List’ button.
- A pop-up window will show the Provisional Admission List.
- You can even download the FUTA admission list PDF for the 2023/2024 academic session directly from the FUTA portal.
Moreover, FUTA will also notify those who have been accepted into the university through the JAMB portal.
Checking Your FUTA Admission Status on JAMB Portal
If you want to confirm your admission status through the JAMB portal, here’s how:
- Go to jamb.gov.ng/efacility/
- Log in to your JAMB profile using your username and password.
- Scroll down and find the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab.
- Choose the year you took your exam and enter your registration number.
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to see if you’ve been accepted to FUTA.
Congratulations to all the successful candidates! If you see your name on the list, it’s time to celebrate. But remember, there are a few more steps you need to take:
- Pay your acceptance fee as directed by the university.
- Complete all necessary registration processes.
We wish you the best of luck on this exciting journey. Going to university is a big step, and we hope you have a fantastic time on campus. For more updates on the latest school news, exam past questions, and scholarships, stay tuned to this blog. And if you have any questions about the FUTA Admission List for the 2023/2024 academic session, feel free to ask in the comments below. Don’t forget to share this important information with your friends on social media using the share buttons provided.