The Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) has released its Post UTME screening form for the 2023/2024 academic session. This is an opportunity for eligible candidates who made ESUT their first choice in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 180 to apply for admission.
ESUT Post UTME Eligibility and Requirements To be eligible for the ESUT Post UTME screening, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- ESUT as First Choice: Applicants must have chosen ESUT as their first choice of institution during the UTME registration.
- UTME Score: Candidates are required to have obtained a minimum UTME score of 180.
Application Process for ESUT Post UTME Qualified candidates are to complete the application process as follows:
- Payment: Pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000 (Two thousand naira) via the University’s portal at www.portal.esut.edu.ng. Payment can be made online using any acceptable debit card (Visa, Verve, and MasterCard) or by printing the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) slip and proceeding to any listed commercial bank.
- Registration: Visit the official ESUT Post UTME Registration portal to fill out the application form. The registration can be done online or on the school campus.
- Required Documents: After submission, candidates are to present the original copies of the following credentials at the screening centers:
- O’ level results
- JAMB result/acknowledgment slip
- A’ level results, diploma, or IJMB (as applicable)
- O’level certificate/statement of result(s)
- 2 Passport Photographs
- Indigene letter
- Certificate of birth/declaration of age
These documents should be packed in a quarto-size envelope and labeled with the candidate’s name, department, and JAMB registration number.
ESUT Post UTME Screening
Date The screening date for the ESUT Post UTME will be communicated to all qualified candidates via their respective email addresses and phone numbers provided during registration. It is essential to provide a valid email address and phone number to receive this information.
ESUT has announced the release of its Post UTME screening form for the 2023/2024 academic session. Eligible candidates who meet the specified requirements are encouraged to apply online through the university’s portal. The screening date will be communicated to candidates individually via email and phone numbers. Failure to appear for the screening exercise may result in the candidate’s exclusion from admission for the academic session. We wish all applicants the best of luck and a rewarding experience on the ESUT campus.