Are you planning to apply for admission to Crown Polytechnic for the 2023/2024 academic session? Do you want to know the cut off mark and eligibility requirements? Look no further, as we bring you the latest information about Crown Polytechnic’s cut off mark and departmental requirements for all courses.
Crown Poly Cut Off Mark for 2023:
Crown Polytechnic has officially released the cut off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session. The minimum cut off mark for admission into any program at Crown Polytechnic is 160. This applies to all courses offered by the institution.
Eligibility for Admission:
The 160 cut off mark serves as both the JAMB cut off mark and the departmental cut-off mark. This means that all 2023 JAMB candidates who scored a minimum of 160 and above, and have chosen Crown Polytechnic as their choice of institution, are eligible to purchase the admission form.
Departmental Cut Off Mark:
Once the departmental cut-off marks are released by Crown Polytechnic, prospective students must meet the cut off mark specified for their selected department to gain admission into their desired program.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Does Crown Poly accept a cut off mark of 150?
- No, Crown Polytechnic does not accept a cut off mark of 150. The minimum cut off mark for admission is 160.
- Is meeting Crown Poly’s cut off mark the only criterion for admission?
- Yes, meeting the minimum score requirement of 160 is essential for gaining admission to Crown Polytechnic.
- Can I gain admission to Crown Poly with a JAMB score of 170?
- Yes, you can. As long as your JAMB score is 160 or above, you fulfill the minimum requirement for admission.
In summary, Crown Polytechnic has set a minimum cut off mark of 160 for the 2023/2024 academic session, which applies to all courses offered at the institution.
Meeting this requirement is vital for prospective students seeking admission. We wish all applicants the best of luck in their academic pursuits and encourage them to stay updated on the latest school news, examination past questions, and scholarship opportunities.